Sunday, June 21, 2009

Introduction To A Journal

This blog is going to serve as a sort of musical journal for the many piano pieces that I have written. Most of them are inspired by the book series that I am writing called The Tarterrior Series, but some of the music is simply written on a whim. There are a few songs which I am intending to write lyrics to as well as adding other instruments, but this blog is to be used for the sake of just the piano aspects of my music. I will add the music to my blog and update a new post for each song that I add, so please keep updated and check back constantly. As of right now I have written 25 songs, 12 of which are instrumental only. So I hope to write more and keep this blog as updated as possible with my music. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment